Monday, September 17, 2012

Errands with Becca

While Alex and Lucy were at school today, I got to spend some time with Becca.  She took me to all kinds of places.  We went to a place called Target where she bought some kind of special seat for Alex to sit in.  I don't know what is wrong with the seat that is already in the car, but I guess she needs another one.  We got some new toys to put in the bathtub for Alex and Lucy and some crayons.  I thought that those would be for Alex and Lucy, but they were for Becca.  In her school she gets to do fun stuff too.  Learning to become a teacher sounds like fun. 



After we went to Target, we went to a place called Sam's Club.  This place is SO BIG.  They sell all kinds of stuff in there.  I am not sure why anyone would ever want to have a 50 pound bag of rice, but I swear that I saw that in there.  They are so nice at Sam's Club.  They even have people that give you little snacks while you are shopping.  We got to eat a cracker with some tuna on it.  I thought it tasted nasty, but Becca kind of liked it.  We got a bunch of juice and green beans, and then we left. 

Because I had behaved so well while we were out shopping, Becca decided to take me to the playground.  What a great place!!  I got to ride on the swings and go down the slide.  There weren't any other kids there which would have made it more fun for me.  I guess that they were all in school.  Becca said that she will take me back again soon when Alex and Lucy can come with us.  They apparently love it there too.  I can't wait to come back.  Can't you tell how much fun I was having?          
                               

 
We came home after that, and I took a nap before we went to pick up Alex from school.  It was fun to spend time with just Becca.  She is so nice, and I feel so thankful to get to be with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment