Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Date with Trav and Becca

I never thought that at my age I would get to go out on a date.  Well, today I got to - with Trav and Becca.  It was really sweet of them to let me come along.  It was a beautiful sunny day, and we went to a cute place to eat lunch called Trowbridges.  Becca shared some of her sandwich with me.  After we ate our lunch, I got to have my own milkshake.  Boy was it good.  It was made out of oranges and pineapples.  I never would have thought that would taste good together, but it really was delicious.  Here is a picture of me when I first got it.


I really suggest that you get one sometime.  You won't be sorry. 

After we finished our milkshakes, we went to the movies.  I have never been to a movie theater before.  It was way cool.  There was a really nice guy who took our tickets and showed us where to find our movie.  I thought that was very kind of him.  His name was Lance, and he took a special interest in me.  I think that he liked my dress.  Trav was very protective of me though and didn't allow Lance to spend too much time with me.


It is REALLY dark inside a movie theater.  I couldn't believe that.  I guess that if they turn off all the lights they think you can see the movie better.  It was so much bigger than watching a movie at home on the television.  I have to admit that the whole thing scared me a little bit.  I think that part of the problem was the movie that we saw.  I think that I was a little bit too young to watch this movie.  There was a lot of shooting and jumping and lots of people yelling and bossing other people around.  It was called The Bourne Legacy.  Becca really liked it, but I think that she likes the violent kind of movies.  I am worried that I am going to have nightmares about the experience.  Next time I come to the movies, I hope that we see a cartoon.

All in all, it was a fun date.  Trav and Becca said that it was nice to "get away" every once in a while.  I wondered what they wanted to "get away" from, but I didn't argue.  It was nice of them to bring me with them.  Even if I was traumatized by the movie, the whole experience was worth it because I got to have that milkshake.  Yum!!        

No comments:

Post a Comment