Friday, August 24, 2012

Off to School with Alex

There have be a lot of changes in my family over the past two weeks.  Becca started school again at UAB so that she can learn to be a teacher.  Lucy started day care, and Alex started Pre-K at Moody Elementary School.  I had a fantastic morning because I got to go to school for part of the day with Alex.  It was so much fun.  Alex has two teachers:  Miss Martin and Miss Holmes.  They are super nice and let me do centers with all of the kids.  I made lots of new friends. 


   
     I got to make a picture with stamp
       markers with Elise.  This was really
     neat and had lots of colors.


I played games on some kind of computer
called an iPad with Charlie.  It made a lot
of beeping sounds and robots talked to us.

                

 
  I got to read a story with Alex about a llama
 who gets sick.  I didn't know that llamas
  could get sick, but I guess that they can.

Samantha and I built a tower
together out of blocks.  I had a good
time knocking it down too. 
                
After playing in the centers with everyone I got to go and eat lunch.  This was CRAZY.  There were kids everywhere.  Alex brought her lunch and shared it with me.  I wished that we had gotten to have what the cooks made.  Most of the kids got to have pizza and cookies.  I love to eat pizza, but I was still happy to eat ham and cheese with Alex.  Don't we look good having lunch together? 


It was a great morning!!  I am hoping that I will get to go back to school with Alex again soon.  It was fun to spend the morning with her and make lots of new friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment