Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Visit to Grandmother and Pop's House

What a treat!!!  I got to go to Grandmother and Pop's house for the weekend in Muscle Shoals.  We had a great time.  At Grandmother and Pop's house there is so much fun stuff to do.  I got to grill steaks with Pop and ate all kinds of candy.  There were more toys there than I have ever seen in one place.  I felt right at home among all of the dolls.  Alex and Lucy both wanted me to sleep with them, but I decided to sleep with my new doll friends.  It is so great to feel loved and wanted.



Lucy wanted to play Barbies with me.  I had never seen a Barbie before.  They are really kind of strange looking.  I have never seen naked bodies quite like these.  They had all of these fancy clothes that I had a really hard time putting on them.  I never thought that they really fit well.  Most of them barely covered up the dolls.  I don't understand why they had to be so tight.  There were all kinds of shoes and purses.  I can't imagine having to walk around in high heels all the time.  I am glad that none of the clothes fit me.  I am sure that Lucy would have tried to put some of them on me if she could.  She loved the Barbies, but I never felt neglected.  Lucy never let go of me and wanted me right there with her.  We had a fun time playing together.  Here we are.



Our last night there we got to go out to eat at a restaurant called Fiesta Mexicana.  We had Mexican food. This was strange since we live in America, but I did kind of like it.  Alex and Lucy both got chicken nuggets and French fries.  I didn't see what was so Mexican about eating that, but I guess that was what they wanted.  Alex did share some of her chips with me.


Even though the weather was good all weekend, we never went outside to play.  There was just too much fun stuff to do inside.  It was a wonderful weekend, and I hope that I will get to go back there again soon.  It is just great to be a part of the Wilson family.

No comments:

Post a Comment